Who moves to China?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Come visit me. you know you want to

Ok so here's another "fake" post. sorry adam.

If you are interested in coming to China to visit, you must apply for a Chinese visa. I did a little research this morning. It seems that those of you in the Detroit area can get your visas from the Chinese Consulate in Chicago. You can't mail the applications in, so you either have to take it in yourself or entrust someone (Gabe?) to take it in to the office for you. There are other consulate offices in New York...and obviously the embassy in DC could take care of it too...since I know you all adore me and want to visit so badly. Anyway, you'd be applying for an L Visa (a tourist visa), so here is the link if you want to look into more. I guess the visas are valid either 3 months or 6 months from the date of issue...I would assume that there is a part on the application where you would specify whether you need it to cover the next 3 months from now or 6 months from now. If you're looking to come soon, I'd recommend that you start looking into getting your visa! http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/zgqz/t84246.htm

Come visit!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Roelieboelie said...

Man, why would they make it so hard to get into their country? I mean, who do they think they are, America?

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home