Who moves to China?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

time flies

i guess i don't really have much interesting to post, so I apologize if this isn't as entertaining as the previous ones. i'm already done with school on wednesday at i can't believe how fast the week is going by. today has been really stressful, which is mostly my own fault because i didn't actually get any work done during the weekend or on monday or yesterday.

however, i was quite productive today. i only taught 3 classes, but i really did plan a lot during my office hours. i decided that tomorrow in my music class we're going to spend the class listening to music the evokes different types of emotions...sad, happy, etc. I'm starting the class with Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder, so that should be awesome. I'm gonna try to go to the dvd store before next thursday because i really want to have them watch Fantasia.

Today is my friend Dania's birthday, so we're going to an all-you-can-eat sushi place for dinner. I've been craving sushi since I got here, so I'm pretty pumped. The school bought her a really pretty bouquet of flowers for her birthday, which I thought was nice. Maybe my birthday next month won't be so bad.

Anyway...people are starting to receive letters and packages so you don't have to worry about things not arriving here. Send me mail! Please. :)

Oh, and I can't remember if I wrote this in the previous post...but learning Chinese is freaking hard. We spent 15 minutes in our first lesson just trying to pronounce the letter R. Apparently it's more of a "zh" sound. Great. I promise I'll write about something more interesting next time, but I just didn't want you to think I was neglecting the blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roelieboelie said...

hmmm... sounds hazhd!

but i LOVE the all-you-can-eat sushi! Let me know if the sushi there is any good! Usually the sushi places around A2 that have AYCE deals don't have the best sushi, or at least they don't serve it for that... But I bet over there it's awesome!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Well I got some complaints about one choice word...so I thought it better to delete it. Not that I don't still love you...

7:10 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

sir duke what a great song to start with, you should print out the lyrics and like, tell them about who sir duke actually is.... and play them some big band...

...that would make it kind of like musicology...

OOH YOU COULD PLAY THE MUSICOLOGY GAME!!! yesssss

jk ;) love you

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home